Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Diabetes Awareness Month

Today marks the first day of Diabetes Awareness Month. This month there are activities going on all over the world to bring awareness to diabetes and the need for a cure. This month I am going to be posting quite often. Many of the posts are going to be (hopefully) dispelling common myths about diabetes. Other times I will be posting something about my life and living with diabetes. And other times, I will be putting up posts to go along with my "Your Voice" project.

If you have a myth you'd like me to cover, please comment or email me and I'll see what I can do. If you'd like to submit a post for the "Your Voice" project, please click at the top of the screen or HERE to get information about who can submit, how to submit before you email me your post.
Please remember that people live with diabetes every single day. It's a disease that doesn't go away. There is NO CURE for diabetes. Until God grants me my healing, or science discovers a cure, I will continue to live my life with diabetes Every Day, Every Hour, Every Minute.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say!

Mike Hoskins said...

Looking forward to the posts, Cara - all of them, including the ones that are part of the great Your Voice project you've created! Thanks for doing what you are doing, my friend!