Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Search Term Fun

Okay... everyone kind of wants to know what brings people to their blog. What are people searching for when they stuble across my own personal journal of my diabetes life?

Here are my top 5 for the month:

1.)  winner every minute

Winner every minute, huh? I'd kind of like it if there were a winner every minute on my blog. Sadly, it's not so. 

2.) sick

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about someone finding my blog by searching "sick."

3.) country girl diabetic

Yay! Someone actually searched for ME!! :)

4.) - every day, every hour, every minute ... is new

This is exactly how it was typed. Strange. Very strange. 

5.) being sick sucks

Yes. Being sick does suck. I actually wrote a blog post titled "Being Sick Sucks," so that's probably why this search is picking up.


So, now that I know how people are finding me... it makes me wonder if they're actually reading! :D




No comments: