Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cara-ology

Okay, I'm being a slacker today. I have no inspiration and it's been a rough week. So I'm posting a Meme today. This came from a tag on facebook by Missy. :) If you do this on your blog, let me know!

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? - Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? - Maybe Olive Garden? Not sure really.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? - Cheese

What are your pizza toppings of choice? - Pepperoni & pineapple.

What do you put on your toast? - I like cinnamon toast. But sometimes I just do a little butter
and jam.


***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? - One.

How many computers? - Two if you count my roommate's

What kind of cell phone do you have? - Casio G'Zone Rock

Do you have an iPod? - Nope. I have a Zune.


***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? - Primarily a leftie. But I do some things right handed.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? - Yup. Tonsils

What is the last heavy item you lifted? - This huge box of pictures and scrapbooking stuff.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? - No.


************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? - If you'd asked me this when I
was 10, I'd have picked something completely off the wall. Now, I've grown kind of attached to
my name.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? - No.


************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? - Five

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? - The last time I saw a cop? Yesterday at work. Other
than that, I did have to call the cops when I wrecked my car in March of '09.

Last person you talked to? - My roommate.

Last person you hugged? - My godson.

Last person you kissed? - My godson. He's the cutest baby ever. Just so you know.


**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? - I like things about all the seasons.

Holiday? - Christmas. But if you don't count Christmas, St. Patrick's Day.

Day of the week? - Friday.

Month? - May. Cause it's my birthday and I usually take vacation in May.


***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? - Always.

Mood? - Eh.

What are you listening to? - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Greatest Hits. (Exact song is
Backlash)

Watching? - Dawson's Creek. Season 1

Worrying about? - Trying not to worry.


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? - The bathroom.

What's the last movie you saw? - Letters to Juliet

Do you smile often? - I hope so.

Sleeping alone tonight? - Yes.


***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? - Nope.

If you could change your eye color what would it be? - Maybe green?

Do you own a digital camera? - Yes.

Have you ever had a pet fish? - Yes.

Favorite Christmas song(s)? - I like most Christmas songs. It's the only time a year you can sing religious songs and people don't look at you like you're a quack.

What's on your wish list for your birthday? - Since I'm turning *cough*gag*30*cough*cough*
I'm hoping to have a fantastic vacation planned. So all donations will be accepted. :)

Can you do push ups? - Are you serious?

Can you do a chin up? - Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? - Both.

Do you have any saved texts? - Yes.

Ever been in a car wreck? - Yes.

Do you have an accent? - Um, yeah. Ask anyone who's ever met me. :)

What is the last song to make you cry? - Needtobreath "Garden"

Plans tonight? - Church

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? - Yes.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? - Breakfast at McDonalds. I didn't buy anything else.

Have you ever been given roses? - Yes.

Current worry? - Nothing major.

Current hate right now? - Nothing in particular. Accept stupid. Sometimes (most of the time)
stupid annoys me greatly.

Met someone who changed your life? - I think everyone you meet changes your life in some way.

How will you bring in the New Year? - I don't know yet.

What song represents you? - I can't think of a song that represents me.

Name three people who might complete this? - I hope many people will. I'm interested to see the
answers.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? - Maybe? Sometimes I think I would.
But other times I think it might be overrated.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year solid? - Nope.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? - I have my ears pierced.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? - I don't know.

Does anyone love you? - Yes.

Would you be a pirate? - Na.

What songs do you sing in the shower? - Whatever song I woke up with in my head that
morning.

Ever had someone sing to you? - Yes.

When did you last cry? - A few days ago.

Do you like to cuddle? - Depends on who with.

Have you held hands with anyone today? - Nope.

Who was the last person you took a picture of? - My godson.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? - Whatever my mom was listening to
at the time. I remember a lot of country.

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? - Depends on the circumstances.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? - Both.

Do you like pulpy orange juice? - I don't really drink a lot of orange juice. As much as I love it, it
gives me horrible heart burn.

What is something your friends make fun of you for? - My obsession with Broadway.

2 comments:

Araby62 (a.k.a. Kathy) said...

I'm a slacker too :) Just did it myself, thanks for the idea!

http://trying2behuman.blogspot.com/2010/08/araby62-ology-aka-kathy-ology.html

Katie said...

Slacker or not, this is a really fun post! :) I love that you were watching Dawson's Creek. I was obsessed with that show.