Friday, July 2, 2010

Nutella...Food of the Gods


Until about 2 years ago, I had never even heard of the wonder that is Nutella. A friend of mine who travels frequently had discovered it years ago and introduced me. I loved it. I didn't keep it around because it is so hard to find in a small town in the south where most people have never heard of it.

But I have several fellow D-OC members who love Nutella. And one of them (hi, Elizabeth!) was kind enough to send us all a link on Twitter the other day. Amazon was having a sale. Five jars of Nutella for $15. Um, yes please.

Of course I bought it. And my package came yesterday.

So, now that I have five jars of Nutella, I have something to say.


The best thing about Nutella: It goes with everything.


The worst thing about Nutella: It goes with everything.

11 comments:

Scully said...

HAHAHA! Oh Nutella, the bane of my existence!!!
Pre-pump I would always have middle of the night lows so I would have a couple spoonfuls of Nutella before bed as its got a good combo of sugar and fat to sustain my BG. I haven't had it in my house since I started pumping for a reason. But now I REALLY want some after reading your post and viewing that delicious picture! Thanks

Crystal said...

Ha. Great post. I need to get some Nutella. :-)

Cara said...

Scully, I'm not sure if that's a good thanks or a sarcastic thanks. LOL :) Go get some. :P I'll be your Nutella pusher. LOL
Crystal, you too!

Katie from SF said...

It's really good on strawberries! (If you haven't tried that already.) =)

Siobhan said...

I've just had it on HobNobs...soooo good!!

Karen said...

Mmmmmm, Nutella!!!! When you finish your five jars, let me know. I can get BIG jars at our local B.J.s (which in one of those warehouse clubs, if you don't have then in TN) and would be happy to send you some. :)

Jami said...

Seriously, I didn't know you liked Nutella. My mom loved it. We have it here at our local store. I rememeber facing it on the shelves when I worked there. It used to make me cry b/c I would think of her.

Cara said...

Jami, I just discovered it not long ago. Didn't know what it was when we first met. :) Nutella is the devil. LOL

Lorraine of "This is Caleb..." said...

Yumo!

Sara said...

Apples with melted peanut butter and Nutella (don't melt the Nutella, just the PB).

You're welcome!

NeedANap2 said...

If you can handle it, there's a boutique where you send in a form and get free Nutella stuff http://www.nutellausa.com/boutique.htm

:)