Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Praise be to God! Jesus has risen!


He is not here for He has risen as He said. Matthew 28:6a


I pray you all had a blessed and wonderful Easter.

I have not been blogging of late, but I intend on blogging more often. It's just going to be in a more general sense. Sometime it will be about diabetes. Other times, it may be about church. Or life. Or whatever my current situation is.

Basically, I'm running out of stuff to write about. Diabetes is 24 hours a day, but it's not always the most important thing going on in my life. So don't be surprised if you get some completely random posts.


Currently, I am adding pictures of a cake I did recently for my grandmother's birthday. She liked it. I was pretty proud of it myself. And I hope you guys enjoy it.




3 comments:

meanderings said...

Cute cupcakes! What a great way to "eat your vegetables."

Kerri. said...

Happy Easter to you, Cara!

And that cake is so cool! I love the gardening theme. :)

Lee Ann Thill said...

I hope you enjoyed your Easter, Cara! That cake is adorable - I love it!