Thursday, August 14, 2008

Absolutely everything and nothing is going on right now. I've been very busy with church, friends, and cake decorating all week long. This weekend is going to be crazy, so probably no posts for a few days.
By the way, I am going to be meeting a fellow diabetic (although not a blogger or a member of TuDiabetes to my knowledge [I am working on it!]) this weekend. I will be posting all about this meeting sometime next week.
By the way, I know it's small, but check out my Wee Me on the upper right corner of my page. I (it) has on a Jonas Brothers shirt. :)
Also, don't forget about the Tennessee Gathering! Spread the word and let me know if you'll be there.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love your Wee Me - so cute!! Have fun this weekend - and I hope you have time for a little relaxation!

Naomi said...

I want to see the cakes!

I hope you find moments of peace in your busy weekend. And that the busy part is fun. And that the cake is delicious!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute- the Jonas Brothers are my guilty pleasure music LOL! Well I hope you have a good weekend, and thanks for your comments! I got the sensor this week, and just this morning I am having my first cal error aaahh I don't know why!!

Naomi said...

Cara, I just read your comment -- Daniel has Facebook, not My Space! I'll have to find another teenager so I can see the pictures! :)

Vivian said...

Hi Cara! I invited my friend Christi from Cookeville to the gathering. She is an adult Type 1 and we have been talking for ages on MySpace but have yet to meet, weird huh? Anyway she will be there and she is excited about it. Woo hoo! Hope you have a great week.